Club House Access
We apologise that due to current Covid 19 social distancing requirements it is necessary to restrict access to the club house to remain within a safe capacity for the size of the club.
Access will only be allowed for players, officials, management teams, and club officials. We are restricted to 50 persons only.
Access will only be permitted to persons issued a club wristband
**Additional external facilities for food and beverages will be provided**
Inside the clubhouse please note the new regulations:
1. You must wear a face covering on entry into the clubhouse and whilst moving around inside. This can only be removed once you are seated at a table.
2. We will be operating a table service arrangement. Please do not approach the bar but wait for someone to come to you for your order.
3. The bar will close at 9.45pm to ensure that everyone has finished their drinks by the 10pm curfew. We will be keeping strictly to the 10pm cut-off.
4. Everyone must ‘sign in’ using the Covid-19 app, or manually if this is not possible for you. The app can be downloaded here: https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/nhs-covid-19/
5. Remember your group must not exceed the ‘rule of six’, and ensure that you do not mix with other tables.
Please respect the guidelines which have been introduced to ensure your safety and that of all Club members and visitors.